Users can make bulk edits to their relationships’ assigned content libraries or subscription status. For example, you can select all readers in your Estate Planning library, and add them to your Retirement Lifestyle library. You could also select all readers in your 2014 Event library and unsubscribe them from future communication.
- Navigate to the Relationships page.
- Select the relationships you want to bulk edit. To select all, check the box above the left side of the reader list. You’ve now selected the readers displayed on the first page. Click the message that pops up, “Select all relationships?” to bulk edit all of your relationships.
- To select relationships based on a certain tag, select the tag icon. Select the name of the relationship tag you want to edit. Again, you’ll have the option to edit relationships from that tag displayed on the page, or to edit all relationships in that tag.
- To select relationships manually, just check the box on the left side of each relationship that you’d like to bulk edit.
- After selecting the appropriate relationships, you have several options. First, you can unsubscribe or subscribe the relationships from your emails. This will not affect which tags they are in. It will determine whether they are able to receive emails from you. Do not subscribe relationships who have chosen to unsubscribe, unless they did so mistakenly or requested that you resubscribe them. After selecting your relationships, just click the envelope icon to Unsubscribe or Subscribe.
- To delete the relationships and remove them from your database entirely, click the trash can. You cannot undo this action.
- To add or remove the selected relationships to or from a tag, click the tag icon. Begin typing the Tag name that you’d like the relationships to be added to or removed from.