Add your Vestorly library to your website to enrich your site with content and to engage visitors.
- From the top menu, choose Send.
- Toggle to view the Website tab.
- Name your embed and choose a layout.
- After you have named the embed and selected your layout, click continue on the upper right-hand corner.
- To customize the layout, click on the paintbrush icon the upper right-hand corner. You will be given the option to edit the layout, turn on the carousel feature to allow your website visitors to scroll through the articles, and select your image placement (left, right, top and bottom). Finally, save your changes.
- To customize the content, select which Streams or Libraries you would like to include in the website embed. You can select one or multiple streams or libraries. Finally, save your changes.
- Click </> to generate the code for your website. Copy this code, and paste it into your website’s code, wherever you’d like it to appear (we suggest on your homepage and a dedicated resources page). Depending on your site’s setup and credentials, you may need to ask your webmaster to complete this step.