Rather than posting Social Roundups to your own personal social networks, also post to your firm’s pages.
- Click the settings gear icon at the top right of the page, and choose your account page by clicking your name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to connect your social accounts. First disconnect if you have already connected the wrong accounts.
- When connecting LinkedIn and Facebook, login with the personal credentials of the person who is an administrator of the company profile for that social network.
- When connecting Twitter, log in with the company page’s credentials. Twitter company pages are not connected to a personal account (as they are with Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Navigate to the Social Media page to post: select Email & Social Media from the top My Libraries menu and toggle to the Social Media tab.
- You’ll now see a dropdown menu on the Facebook and/or LinkedIn section. From this menu, you can select whether your roundup will post to your personal page or one of your managed pages. Twitter will post to the social profile that is currently connected.