Vestorly supports SAML 2.0, allowing Salesforce users to utilize Vestorly’s Enterprise / Intel Center, so they can login and use their Salesforce credentials.
Setup requires using Salesforce as a SAML Identity Provider. Vestorly will ask a user through Salesforce for your credentials, before you can login to Vestorly.
- Register a domain if you haven’t setup one already (we created vestorlydev-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com).
- Get SAML certificate:
- Create and assign user permissions sets to users.
- Create a custom app and fill in SAML info:
- Setup custom attributes:
In addition to the standard SAML fields, Vestorly supports the additional mapping through these fields.
- Attr_email – advisor email
- Attr_firstname – advisor firstname
- Attr_lastname – advisor lastname
- Attr_phone – advisor phone #
- Attr_company – advisor company or firmname
- Attr_website – advisor website
- Attr_entityid – identifier that identifiers the advisor within the partner’s organization
- Attr_repcode – alternative identifier for the advisor within the partner’s organization
- Attr_asst_entityid – Assistant (non-advisor) identifier
- Attr_asst_repcode – Assistant (non-advisor) identifier
- Attr_asst_firstname – Assistant (non-advisor) first name
- Attr_asst_lastname – Assistant (non-advisor) last name
- Attr_asst_email – Assistant (non-advisor) email
Vestorly also supports organization impersonation through the use the Attr_asst_* fields.